How to Petit Gateau: Learn this delicious recipe!
learn how to make petit gateau, a delicious dessert that has gained more and more space on the table of the Brazilians. This sweet is nothing more than a chocolate accompanied cookie ice cream, able to make anyone's mouth water.
The petit gateau was created in the United States, standing out as a beautiful dessert and full of flavor. He arrived in Brazil around 1996 and did not take long for it to become one of the most popular restaurants in sweets.Petit Gateau is a dessert that can be prepared at home. (Reuters)
The filling of the traditional recipe of petit gateau is chocolate, but you can find many tasty versions, such as cookies filled with dulce de leche and even liquors.
How to Petit Gateau?
You do not need to go to a restaurant or pastry shop to taste the petit gateau, after all, you can prepare it at home in a simple and practical way. Check out the following recipe:
250g dark chocolate
200 g of unsalted butter
3/4 of flour (unleavened)
1 cup (tea) sugar
4 egg whites
8 egg yolks
1 ice cream pot
Method of preparationLearn step by step this wonder. (Reuters)
1. Start the recipe melting dark chocolate in a water bath. This technique is very simple, just add the pieces of the bar in a metal container and then put it in a pan with hot water. The ideal is to subject the chocolate to a temperature of 100 degrees so that it melts. Stir with a silicone spatula. Reserve.
2. In blender canister, place the egg yolks, egg whites, sugar and already melted butter (you can melt in the microwave by placing 40 seconds). Beat well and then put the flour. Mix it with a spoon or even by hand.Mix well dough ingredients. (Reuters)
3. Mix the melted chocolate to the other ingredients. Do this until a homogeneous mass. Let this dough rest for a while in the refrigerator until cold.
4. Now it's time to assemble the dessert. Grease small pans (10 cm diameter) with butter and flour. Then distribute the dough.
5. Take chocolate cookies in a preheated oven at 200 degrees. Bake for an average 15 minutes. When the petit swell, it means he is on point.
6. Ready! Now just unmold the cakes on plates and sprinkle powdered sugar.Serve the cookie with chocolate syrup and ice cream. (Reuters)
See below a video showing more revenue of petit gateau. Who teaches is Erick Jacquin, one of the judges of Masterchef Brazil:
Did you see how simple it is to do petit gateau? The dough gets brownie consistency and combines perfectly with chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream. The yield is 10 parts and the preparation time is only 40 minutes. Enjoy your food!
- See also a quick and delicious recipe of chocolate trifle.