Easter Lunch: WONDERFUL Recipes and easy to do!
Looking for ideas recipes for Easter lunch? The is no shortage of options up there delicious! In this post we show super delicious recipes and practical to do. Check it!
Among birds, fish, dishes with pork, lamb and beef, there is plenty to please the palate with the main course on Easter lunch. This post is to give a little help in choosing the menu and show you some recipes that can be part of this amazing lunch. The best is that we have incredible recipes for Vegetarians, carnivores and chicken and cod fans!
- 1 Easter lunch
- 2 Cod in the oven for the Easter lunch
- 3 Shrimp risotto
- 4 spiritual cod for Easter lunch
- 5 Creamy Potato Gratin
- 6 stuffed chicken breast for Easter lunch
Risottos and pastas also have their desk space and are great ordered for Easter lunch, and a valuable option to please both vegetarians and meat eaters. The secret is to bet on sauces with a different face, that add a touch of novelty to the most common types of pasta. And after choosing the main course, do not forget to prepare a delicious dessert to close with a flourish! (To see wonderful recipes already posted here on the blog, click below.)
- Candy domesticated easy to do
- Recipes simple and delicious truffles
- Revenue trufados Easter eggs
What serve on Easter lunch
Check out some ideas of recipes for your Easter lunch and a few others to serve the dessert, and find one that has the most to do with your time, possibilities and the taste of the family and have a Happy Easter!
Cod in the oven for the Easter lunch
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 1 set of cod (central part or fillet)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 4 large potatoes
- Olive oil to taste
- 200g pitted black olives
Preparation (40 minutes):
Blanch put the cod until very soft, drain the water and set aside. Cook the potatoes peeled in thick slices and set aside. In a crosspiece (preferably clay) put a little oil. Then, place the potatoes scattered, forming a layer. Place the onions, tomatoes and peppers cut into thin slices forming another layer. Cut garlic into thin slices also.
then add the set of cod, and spread the other half of the garlic on top and side of the post. Finally, spread the olives around the dish and drizzle with olive oil too. Bake in a hot oven and when cod is golden, your dish is ready.
- 400 g of clean gray shrimp
- 3 cups of white rice tea
- 1 shrimp stock cube
- 1/2 cup green pepper tea cut into small cubes
- 1 seedless tomatoes cut into small cubes
- chopped green Smell
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
Season the shrimp in lemon and salt, set aside for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, make the rice, frying it well. Then put enough water to cover the rice in the pan, leaving about 2 cm longer than the rice in bottom of pan. Put a little salt, as the shrimp sauce will take the shrimp bouillon cube. Cook over low heat until all the water dries. Then remove from heat and let the pot lid open for rice not pass the point.
Now, in a large frying pan that will fit all the shrimp, brown the garlic and place the shrimp without the lemon juice. Add the tomato, pepper, parsley, tomato paste and shrimp bouillon cube. Add a little water, so you have enough sauce to cover the shrimp in the pan. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, remove the rice and put in a ceramic or glass container. Release enough with the fork. Add the shrimp sauce and mix. Garnish with grilled prawns and coriander. Serve hot.
spiritual cod for Easter lunchingredients:
- 700g salted cod
- 1 liter of milk
- Thyme, bay leaf and rosemary
- 1 head cut garlic in two
- Grated Parmesan cheese (mixed with mozzarella)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bread toast
- 2 garlic cloves
- 250ml milk Cod
- 120g toast bread crumb (equivalent to 2 to 3 rolls)
- 75ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 150g of chopped onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 pepper-finger prick gal
- 1 grated carrot
- Salt and pepper
- 25g plain flour
- 25g butter
- 300ml milk Cod
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of Dijon mustard
Way of doing:
Boil the milk with herbs and garlic. Cook the cod in this milk without boiling for 15 minutes with the pan covered. Remove, let cool and shred it.
Cut bread into slices and toste in the oven with olive oil. When removing from the oven, pass the garlic slices and set aside.
Remove the crumb of the bread and tear by hand. Play the hot milk over the bread and mix well to make a sort of puree. Reserve. Saute onion in olive oil, along with pepper finger-to-girl and garlic. Add the carrot. Place the cod and stir until dry. Place the mashed bread and mix well. Add salt and pepper.
Melt the butter and the flour and cook for two minutes. Add the boiling milk. Cook until thickened well. Add the mustard and season.
Place in a greased refractory brandade, cover with bechamel sauce, sprinkle the Parmesan.
Let browning in the oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes. Serve with the toast and drizzle with olive oil.
Bacalhau à Brás
- 300 g of desalted cod (used in chips)
- 200 g of thinly sliced onion
- 400 g of potato in thin sticks
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- chopped parsley
- 4 eggs
- Frying oil
Way of doing:
Cook cod in a pan of water for 10 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly, then in shred and set aside. Cut potatoes into thin sticks and fry in oil, drain and set aside.
I prepared the potatoes in the air fryer, in this case, in a pan with water and salt, cook for two minutes after it starts to boil, drain, dry the potatoes, drizzle with olive olive oil, stir and bring to the air fryer until sequinhas and golden. Reserve. Now light the fire a large-bottomed pot, so is hot put a good amount of olive oil, onion and bay leaf, stir-fry until wilted and add the garlic and cod, cook for a few more minutes and meanwhile, drizzle olive oil over one wire.
With integrated ingredients, add the potato and parsley, mix well and leave on low heat for about two minutes. Remove from heat add the eggs seasoned with salt and mix, take the pan over low heat just to coagulate the egg, but without losing moisture and creaminess. With OLLOW the recipe yields about 4 servings.
As desalting cod
To begin remove excess salt. For this, place the cod, be it in thick slices or shredded, in a container under a running water stream for 10 minutes. The dessalgue process should continue in the refrigerator, but do not worry, the fish no smell when it is immersed in cold water and is still soft and consistent. If salted out of the refrigerator, cod will exhale strong smell and may even pre-cook and spoil the hottest days.
The dessalgue time depends on the size of the slices. Ideally change the water of 6 in 6 hours, leaving 24-42 hours of sauce, always with the skin side up. If the cod is in large chips, replace the water 3 in 3 hours over 6:09 hours. Remember, the cod in chips very fast desalting, depending on the size of the chip and the amount of water. An important tip: If the cod was saltier than expected, leave it for 20 to 30 minutes to soak in boiling milk.
Gorgonzola risotto for Easter lunch
- 1 cup of rice for risotto
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- black pepper to taste
- 1oo g of crushed Gorgonzola
- 100 g of grated parmesan
Method of preparation
In a medium saucepan, add 2 tablespoons of butter. Let it melt without burning. Play the finely chopped onion and go browning, until the onion wilts (becoming transparent). Add a cup of rice (without washing) and go stirring, until it begins to fry a little.
Add to stew rice 1/2 cup dry white wine. Once evaporate, pour 1 cup of chicken broth, stirring the rice. Realizing that the broth is drying, add 1 more cup of broth, repeating the process for at least 25 minutes. After the 25 minutes, make sure the rice is already cooked (it is different from ordinary rice). Add the Parmesan cheese and gorgonzola cheese and continue stirring, for about 5 minutes. If you want, add 1 extra tablespoon of butter to give a plus in creaminess.
Lasagna caprese for Easter lunch
- 4 sheets of pasta of precooked lasagna
- 1 chopped diced tomatoes
- 3 slices of cheese (mozzarella used)
- 2 cups tomato sauce
For the pesto:
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup oil
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cashew (or nuts or almonds)
The pylon or processor / blender (? Most practical right) hit the pesto ingredients to turn a deliciously fragrant paste in a refractory mount the lasagne in the following order: tomato sauce, pasta sauce, cheese, tomato and pesto (as in photo) - you get two layers in this order, ending with a final layer of pasta sauce + cheese +
Cover with aluminum and lightweight paper in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove the foil, increase the oven temperature to the maximum until browning the cheese on the lasagna
Pie carrot mousse
This is a very light recipe for Easter lunch, see how simple it is to prepare (and is a delight!)
- 1 / 2kg peeled carrot cut into slices of about 1.5 cm width
- 2 tablespoons () unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper freshly ground
- ½ cup (tea) of milk
- 3 tablespoons (soup) heavy cream
Method of preparation
Preheat oven to 250 ° C.
Put the carrots to cook a semitampada pot with water for five to ten minutes until they are slightly softened. Prick with a fork to know. Drain the water and beat the carrots in a blender with all ingredients until they turn a puree.
Then place a pre-greased with olive oil and butter or medium such put in a big baking dish with water. Bake in a water bath for about 30 minutes. The mixture must be firm and consistent, like a pudding. You can still serve as or unmold. If you are serving immediately, is programmed so that it rest for at least ten minutes, so you can desenformá it well. With a knife, carefully peel off the side and untap the cake on the platter that goes to the table.
Risotinho of Brown Rice with Tuna
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 Tomato Grande s / Skin and s / Seed
- ¼ cup chopped olives
- 1 teaspoon Piles
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil w / braise
- Salt to taste
- Parmesan cheese will taste
Remove the skin and seeds of tomato and chop into small cubes and set aside. Heat a pan and put the crushed garlic and 1 tablespoon of water and cook slightly, add the rice and cover with 3 cups water, cook over medium heat for 20 minutes or until the water dry. In another pan, place the olive oil and tomatoes, saute until tomatoes release their juice and stay well squishy, add the chopped olives and tuna with a little oil and saute for a few minutinhos, add the rice and curd and stir good. Place on a plate and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
1 - You can use leftover rice and replace the olive for peas, corn or any other ingredient you want.
2 - Do not remove all the water from canned tuna she will give a very special taste to the risotto.
3 - Be careful with the salt, for tuna and olives are already well salted.
Creamy Potato Gratin
- 2 Large Potatoes
- 2 cups milk tea
- 1 Can Cream Milk
- 50g Mozzarella
- Cornstarch 1 tablespoon
- 1 Tablet vegetable broth
- Butter (w / grease)
- Salt and Nutmeg will taste
Sanitize the potatoes and cut in the width direction, more or less and 0.5cm thick book. In a saucepan dilute the chicken broth in milk and place the potatoes to cook until they are soft (but not pureed point). Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon and set aside. In milk cooked potatoes, add the corn starch dissolved in the cream and whisk until thick porridge and texture. Add a pinch of Nutmeg and correct the salt if necessary.
Grease a small way with refractory or butter, and then several layers following order potato cream. Finish the layers with cream and top with mozzarella. Light browning in the oven at 220 ° C until cheese is golden.
1) - If not oven can also put in the microwave to melt the cheese. 2) - Do not overcook the potatoes because they still go in the oven and there will soften further. 3) - If you want to add chopped ham or sliced like a lasagna is divine.
Manioc gnocchi for Easter lunch
- 500g Manioc
- 1 cup (tea) in thin flakes Oat
- 6 tomatoes s / s skin / seed
- ½ cup (tea) tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Salt, pepper and basil United will taste
1. MAKING gnocchi: Cook parsnips shelled in salt water until tender point of the puree.
2. Drain the parsnips and squeeze using a fork or kneading potatoes, cassava again to the low heat for "dry", stirring constantly to prevent burning, season with pepper, salt and so begin to stick to the bottom of the pan switch off the fire.
3. Add oats in thin flakes gradually and mix well until you finish all the oats and your dough is firm and not stick to hands.
4. On a floured table with flour, and with wet hands in water do rolls (snakes) and cut the squares, always remembering flouring the table every roll.
5. SAUCE: For the sauce remove the peel and seed the tomatoes and chop into small cubes.
6. Heat a pan and add a little oil, saute garlic quickly and add the tomatoes, mix well and cook until they are soft and has unleashed its juice.
7. Add the chopped basil, tomato paste and stir well, cook for another 3 to 5 minutes and set aside.
8. COOKING gnocchi: Fill a pot with water and salt and bring to the boil, add the gnocchi gradually and so they rise to the surface remove them from the water, or if you want softer tire at the point you want.
9. Assemble the dish with gnocchi, sauce and a little grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
1) - If you want to keep the gnocchi in the refrigerator, let them involved with enough flour so they do not stick together. 2) - If you want to use dried basil and if you dont like tomato pieces in the sauce just pass it in the blender. 3) - If no oats can use wheat flour, but I advise always place gradually to feel the dough and do not overcook. 4) - Season and do your thing. 5) - I do not advise freeze this dough, but you can keep in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 days.
zucchini lasagna light
- 3 medium zucchini cut into thin slices lengthwise
- 4 cups skim milk
- 250g cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pre-cooked pasta for lasagna package
- Parmesan cheese to finish
Method of preparation:
- Bring the milk mixed with cornstarch to low heat until it thickens slightly, stirring constantly
- Add the cottage cheese and season the sauce with salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Assemble the lasagna in the following order: sauce, pasta sauce, zucchini (courgette season each layer with some salt and pepper), sauce, pasta and so on until the desired number of layers, ending with sauce
- Sprinkle parmesan and cover with foil refractory
- Bring to a preheated oven at 180 for 10 minutes
- Remove foil and increase the oven to the maximum temperature
- Remove the lasagna when gratin and allow to cool slightly before serving
stuffed chicken breast for Easter lunch
This simple recipe impossible! See what a great choice for Easter lunch, the preparation is very simple and is ready in no time! Caprice monitoring!
- Divide a chicken breast in two
- Cut each half in half, as a roll
- Season with salt and pepper and place the filling you want: put a tiny bit of cheese, tomato and oregano
- Close with toothpicks
- Grill in the pan on high heat well, just to seal on both sides
- Transfer to a refractory and cover with tomato sauce (to ~ 3 ~ sanduichinhos and use 2 1/2 cups)
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutinhos -'re ready!
This is a good choice to serve as dessert after Easter breakfast, look how delicious and easy to do:
- 600 g flour
- 255 g of unsalted butter
- 150 g of brown sugar
- 100 g of granulated almond
- 450 g of apple
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 dl milk
- 1 bag (4.6g) of baker's dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon of sugar powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
1. Heat the milk without boiling. Remove from heat and add 175 g of butter.
2. Dissolve yeast in warm mixture of milk and butter.
3. Place a bowl flour, teaspoon of sugar and salt.
4. Beat the eggs.
5. Add the beaten eggs and the mixture of flour and butter milk. Knead until the dough is smooth.
6. Cover the bowl with a cloth let rise for two hours in private place.
7. After leavens extend mass, rectangle-shaped, a lightly floured surface.
8. Melt 80g of butter. Brush dough with melted butter. Sprinkle with 150g of brown sugar, a little cinnamon and almonds.
9. Peel the apples. As you peel sprinkle with lemon juice.
10. Cut the apples into small cubes.
11. Place the sliced apples on the almond.
12. roll the dough to obtain a roll.
13. Cut the dough roll 14 thick slices.
14. Arrange the slices in a round shape of 26 cm greased with butter. Cover the medium and let to rise for 30 minutes.
15. Bring to a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 50 minutes.
16. Once cooked, unmold still hot. Brush surface with honey if necessary to heat a little honey.
So, he has picked his favorite recipe for Easter lunch? We hope you enjoyed the suggestions