Christmas Greetings 2016 and phrases (THE MOST BEAUTIFUL !!!)
At Christmas messages to friends, family, co-workers are synonymous with affection, solidarity and symbolize the best good party votes and New Year. Today, the most beautiful Christmas messages are not limited to traditional cards. They also gain space in social networks.
Christmas is one of the most anticipated holidays of the year. It represents a great opportunity to bring families together and review the distant relatives.
In addition to distributing gifts and share the delicious Christmas dinner, it is also important to call the positive feelings surrounding the night of December 24 through Christmas affectionate messages.
The Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ, so it is one of the most important dates for Christianity. The Son of God was born in Bethlehem and was visited by three wise men.
Although Christian celebration, Christmas is present in other faiths. In ancient Rome, for example, people used to celebrate the arrival of winter on December 25.
Even after all this time, people still try to live the traditions and customs of Christmas year after year. They assemble the decorated pine tree, prepare the dishes and feed some costumes date, as is the case of Santa Claus. Anyway, in all cultures, the Christmas spirit carries a lesson in love, solidarity, faith and hope. See the tips to decorate Christmas tree with creative ideas, you will love!
2016 Christmas Message
In December, people often congratulate friends, family, employees and clients. There are several ways to do this: a telephone, a letter, Christmas card or even a visit.
However, nowadays everybody uses Facebook or WhatsApp to wish the most sincere good wishes. Check out a selection of Christmas messages that promise to make the date even more special:
Christmas messages to friends
- "In large part of life change to year, changes to the chapters, some actors are replaced, but the real beauty of this story is the characters that remain the most cherished scenes. The characters all who participated, participating and will participate in the chapters of my life wish Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. "
- "For those seeking Jesus, Christmas is celebrated every day."
- "God, in his infinite goodness, bless and peace fill all hearts. Merry Christmas".
- "May we all cultivate pure love, true and honest that home."
- "Always remember that Christmas is not just a date, but a state of mind."
Christmas messages to customers and employees
- "The Christmas came and with it the reflection on a positive year and full of achievements. We appreciate your dedication, commitment and collaboration. Happy Holidays!"
- "We wish all employees a Merry Christmas, noting that the work of each was instrumental throughout the year for the company's growth. We appreciate you being part of our history. "
- "Customer, this home appreciate your confidence in our work and we wish happy holidays." "Tell us always."
Christmas messages to Facebook
Get inspired with some more really cool phrases Christmas to send to your friends on Facebook!
Also see the Christmas recipes, simple ideas to make your special night, and if you want to build a homemade Christmas basket without spending a lot check out these tips.